Source: PR Newswire / Grand View Research, Inc.
The global non-fungible token market size is anticipated to total USD 211.72 billion by 2030, witnessing growth at a CAGR of 33.9% from 2022 to 2030 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising popularity of digital artwork across the globe is the key factor propelling the market growth. Like other sectors, the ongoing technological advancements have thrived the art world. Using these technologies, the art is created or displayed, which is called digital art. This art is gaining tremendous prominence in today’s fast world, which has positively impacted the NFT market to grow at a fast pace.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- In 2021, based on type, the digital asset has accounted maximum market revenue share of more than 71% of the overall market. The growth is attributed to the rising demand for NFTs for the safety and security of digital assets across the globe.
- The physical asset segment is emerging as the second largest segment estimated to showcase a lucrative growth rate during the forecast period.
- The collectibles section accounted for over 53% of the total market revenue share of the overall market in 2021.
- Based on the application, the sports segment is projected to increase market revenue during the forecast period. NFT is creating opportunities for athletes to promote their names and engage in people interaction.
- The personal segment dominated the non-fungible token (NFT) market in 2021 and accounted for more than 61.0% share of the global revenue.
- Due to the rising demand for NFT for supply chain innovations and logistics, the commercial section is expected to expand at the largest CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for a maximum revenue share of 31% of the total market in 2021.
- The market in the Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit growth at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of cryptocurrency across the region.
Read 150 page full market research report for more Latest Industry Insights, «Non-fungible Token Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Physical Asset, Digital Asset), By Application (Collectibles, Art, Gaming), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030«
Non-fungible Token Market Growth & Trends
Furthermore, the growing inclination toward the use of cryptocurrency worldwide is flourishing the market. Cryptocurrency is surging to be the largest economy in the world changing the face of global capitalization. Hence, the key companies operating in the market are increasing their investments and funding toward NFT.
The COVID-19 outbreak has favoured the market. The stringent lockdown restrictions made the population explore the digital world. Moreover, it has affected the economic system of the globe due to recession and halt of work in various sectors. However, due to digital platforms, people found ways to earn money online. Thus, this took NFT-based platforms and apps to a new level, creating opportunities for market expansion.
Non-fungible Token Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global non-fungible token market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Physical Asset
- Digital Asset
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Video Clip
- Audio Clip
- Pixel Art
- Fractal/Algorithmic Art
- Computer Generated Painting
- 2D/3D Painting
- 2D/3D Computer Graphics
- Trading Card Game (TCG)
- Video Game
- Strategy Role Playing Game (RPG)
- Domain Names
- Assets Ownership
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players in the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Market
- YellowHeart, LLC.
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- PLBY Group, Inc.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc.
- Ozone Networks, Inc.
- Takung Art Co., Ltd.
- Dapper Labs, Inc.
- Gemini Trust Company, LLC.
- Onchain Labs, Inc.
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- AI In Media & Entertainment Market – The global AI in media & entertainment market size is expected to reach USD 99.48 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 26.9% from 2022 to 2030. The increasing popularity of virtual creation in the media and entertainment business, and its ability to create high-definition graphics and real-time virtual worlds, are driving the market forward. Artificial intelligence(AI) is helping media companies to leverage these benefits by enhancing content management across various phases in the workflow of content processes, including smart content analysis and categorization, automatic image tagging, scalable personalization and predictions, time-saving content creation assistance, and text intelligence and analysis, and voice-controlled platforms.
- Virtual Reality In Gaming Market – The global virtual reality in gaming market size is expected to reach USD 92.31 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 30.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The intensifying demand for technologically progressive electronic games amongst millennials is anticipated to drive the market growth from 2020 to 2027.
- Asset Management Market – The global asset management market size is expected to reach USD 1,292.17 billion by 2027, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 25.9% from 2020 to 2027. The factors driving the growth include the increasing need to reduce the downtime of equipment and ensure optimum utilization of the available resources. Advances in the latest technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and infrastructure automation, coupled with the continued integration of analytical and business intelligence tools in asset management solutions are also expected to drive the market growth. The growing awareness about the advantages of IoT-based asset management solutions particularly bodes well for the growth of the market.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Next Generation Technologies Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter